- Now you can “snooze” emails utilizing the Remind me choice within the iPhone’s Mail app.
- For any e-mail, faucet the Reply icon after which choose Remind me to obtain a second notification.
- You want iOS 16 or later to make use of the Remind Me function within the Mail app.
Taking management of your inbox has been one of many hardest productiveness issues of the previous few a long time, and numerous e-mail apps have tried to make it simpler to handle your e-mail. One of many extra standard options is an app that permits you to “snooze” an e-mail message in order that it is again on the prime of your inbox while you’re prepared to deal with it. Beginning with iOS 16, the iPhone’s Mail app presents an analogous function — an e-mail reminder.
The iPhone’s e-mail reminder is much like the snooze function constructed into Gmail, nevertheless it’s arguably even simpler. In contrast to the snooze function in Gmail, utilizing Remind Me in Mail would not make the e-mail disappear out of your inbox. Nothing occurs to the e-mail till the specified reminder time, after which it merely strikes it to the highest and alerts you with a notification.
How one can Set iPhone E-mail Reminders
To make use of E-mail Reminders, your iPhone should be working iOS 16 or later. If unsure, examine your model of iOS and replace your iPhone if essential.
1. Begin Match Faucet on the app and the e-mail for which you need to obtain reminders.
2. faucet reply icon on the backside of the display.
3. Within the pop-up menu, select Remind me,
4. Select one of many choices from the menu, equivalent to remind me in 1 hour both Remind me tomorrow If you would like, you possibly can faucet remind me later… and choose a selected date and time, then faucet Full,
After you set a reminder, the e-mail stays in the identical inbox because it was earlier than, and you’ll proceed studying it or use it as regular. However on the specified time, you will notice a notification and the e-mail will go to the highest of the inbox with a label that claims Remind me,